- ICAI New syllabus applicable from may 2018.
- student can enter into CA Course through Foundation route or Direct entry route depend upon his/her qualification
CA Foundation new syllabus
- Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy Course for Intermediate students
- Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of which two are subjective and two are objective type.
- Negative marking for choosing wrong options is there in objective papers
- Foundation Examinations are held twice a year in the months of May and November.
- Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years
- Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
CA Foundation subjects
CA Foundation passing criteria
- You can qualify Foundation Examination by securing 50 % in aggregate and 40 % in each subject individually or Student has to obtain minimum 200 marks i.e. 50% of total Marks(400) for passing Foundation
- No Subject wise linkage for passing foundation
- Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
- Blank answer will fetch Zero marks
- Join Intermediate Course after passing Foundation Examination.
- Appear in Intermediate Examination on completion of 8 months of study course
- Join articled training after passing either of the Group or Both Groups of Intermediate Course and after successfully undergoing ICITSS
- Total duration 3 years
- Last 1 year student can join for Industrial Training
- Stipend is paid during the Articleship period
- Clear the balance Group (if any) of Intermediate Examination.
- Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination.