- Here find out CA Course details like CA foundation syllabus,CA inter syllabus ,CA Final syllabus,etc.We can discuss eligibility for CA foundation,CA Inter & CA Final, .examination dates,exam pattern for CA Foundation, passing criteria for Foundation, Inter & Final, Articleship training,CA New syllabus applicability,stipend,practical training and etc.
CA new syllabus
- ICAI New syllabus applicable from may 2018.
- student can enter into CA Course through Foundation route or Direct entry route depend upon his/her qualification .
- ICAI conducted exams twice a year, in May and November.
- Foundation Course is the entry level for Chartered Accountancy Course for Intermediate students
- Foundation Course comprises of four papers, out of which two are subjective and two are objective type.
- Negative marking for choosing wrong options is there in objective papers
- Foundation Examinations are held twice a year in the months of May and November.
- Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years
- Students after registration to the course are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
CA Foundation subjects
CA Foundation passing criteria
- You can qualify Foundation Examination by securing 50 % in aggregate and 40 % in each subject individually or Student has to obtain minimum 200 marks i.e. 50% of total Marks(400) for passing Foundation
- No Subject wise linkage for passing foundation
- Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
- Blank answer will fetch Zero marks
- Clear the balance Group (if any) of Intermediate Examination.
- Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination.
Practicing Chartered Accountants
Direct Entry Route
Who are eligible?
- Graduates in Commerce or Post Graduates in Commerce with 55%
- Other Graduates or Other Post Graduates with 60%
ICAI Intermediate Course
- Enroll with the ICAI for Intermediate Course
- Intermediate Course registration is valid for 4 years
- ICITSS :-
Undergo Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills.
consisting of courses on Information Technology and Orientation Course before commencement of their articleship
- Articleship :-Register for Practical Training of three years.
Intermediate ExaminationAppear in Intermediate Examination on completion of 9 months of Practical Training
- CA Inter subjects
The following are Subjects covered in Intermediate Course
- Group I
- Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
- Group II
- Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks) Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Passing % = 40% in each Subject & Aggregate 50%
CA Final Course
- Register for Final Course after passing of Inter Both Groups
- AICITSS :- stands for Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills
Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills
consisting of Courses on Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination.
CA Final Exams Eligibility
- Student has passed Both Groups of Inter
- Student has completed 2½ years Articleship
CA Final Syllabus
The following are Subjects covered in CA Final Syllabus
Paper 1: Financial Reporting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management (100 Marks)
Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics (100 Marks)
Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (100aàà Marks)
Part I: Corporate Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: Economic Laws (30 Marks)
Paper 5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Elective Paper (100 Marks)
(One to be chosen from the list of Elective Papers)
Elective Papers Risk Management International Taxation Economic Laws Financial Services & Capital Markets Global Financial Reporting Standards Multidisciplinary Case Study Paper
7: Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
Part I: Direct Tax Laws (70 Marks)
Part II: International Taxation (30 Marks)
Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Goods and Service Tax (75 Marks)
Part II: Customs and FDP (25 Marks)
Passing % = 40% in each Subject & Aggregate 50%
Member of ICAI
Pass Final examination & Enroll as a member of ICAI and be designated as “Chartered Accountant”