- ICAI CA Foundation new syllabus applicable from May 2018.
- CA Foundation is entry level Examination for entering into CA Course by Intermediate or 12 th class Students.
- CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years
Registration with ICAI
Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for CA Foundation Course.
When student can appear in CA Foundation Exam?
- Qualifying:- Students can appear in the Foundation Examination after qualifying the senior secondary (10+2) examination and
- Study Period :- Students after registration to the CA course with ICAI are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
- So students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
When CA Foundation Exams?
CA Foundation Examination is now conducted two times a year, in May and November only
How Many Papers in CA Foundation ?
CA Foundation contains 4 papers. 2 papers are objective type and 2 papers are subjective type.
subjective type papers
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
objective type papers
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Student has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers. or
Minimum 40 marks for each paper and 200 marks for all papers.
Marks for objective type papers (200 Marks)
objective type similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession
Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
Blank answer will fetch Zero marks
Practising Chartered Accountants
caknowledgeclub provide articleship vacancy and other jobs like a Article Assistants, Article Trainees, Articleship, Articles, Paid Assistants , Chartered Accountant in CA Firms in India and overseas.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Word
When to Commence?
For Foundation Route students
Foundation Route students can commence after completing Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) and passing either or both groups of Intermediate Examination (one group or both groups)
the question paper pattern of the theoretical papers at Intermediate and Final levels would be 30% objective and 70% descriptive under both Old and New Schemes.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said during the launch One Nation One Card (NCMC), the country is “no longer required to be dependent on foreign technology.”
“Now, we have this ‘Made in India’ card. Only a select few countries have this technology of ‘One Nation One Card’,” PM Modi added