- cpt exam date for December 2017
Sunday, 17 th December, 2017
the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to announce
that the Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, 17
th December, 2017 in two sessions.
(i.e. Morning Session)
10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST)
Section – A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section – B Mercantile Laws
(i.e. Afternoon Session)
2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (IST)
Section – C General Economics
Section – D Quantitative Aptitude
Online Application for admission to CPT
Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is required to apply on-line at
CPT Exam fees
from 4th October, 2017 to 25 th October, 2017 (without late fees) andupto 1 st November, 2017 with late fees of ₹600/-. The exam fees is required to be submitted on-line by using either
VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card.
The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is ₹1000/- for centres in India, ₹1700/- for
centres in Kathmandu (Nepal) and $ 300/- for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat
Registration to CPT
The aforesaid Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 30 th June, 2017 and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.
CA CPT Mock Test
caknowledgeclub.com provides online mock tests for CA CPT Exam. Mock Tests are available for Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude.
- CPT is entry Level Examination for CA course
- CPT Contains 4 Papers are Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude
- CPT is objective type examination requiring student to answer 200 Multiple Choice questions (it is similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession)
- CPT Examination is now conducted by ICAI two times a year, in June and December only
- Next CPT examinations to be held in December 2017,June 2018,December 2018 and June 2019