Next Common Proficiency Test will be held on Sunday, 17 th June, 2018 by ICAI in two sessions
|First Session (i.e. Morning Session)||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Section – A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section – B Mercantile Laws
|Second Session (i.e. Afternoon Session)||2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Section – C General Economics
Section – D Quantitative Aptitude
- Common Proficiency Test is an objective type multiple choice questions based examination.
- Fees For CPT Exam
The fees payable for the Common Proficiency Test is Rs.1000/- for centres in India,
Rs.1700/- for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal) and
$ 300/- for centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai & Muscat
- Fees for CPT Exam june 2018 with late fees :- Late Fees of RS 600/- for Indian & Kathmandu Centres and $10 for Foreign Centres)
- An application for admission to Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is required to apply on-line at http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Last Date :- from 4 th April, 2018 to 26 th April, 2018
- Last date with late fee :- upto 3 rd May, 2018
- How to pay Exam Fees?
The exam fee is required to be submitted on-line by using either VISA or MASTER Credit / Debit Card / Rupay Card / Net Banking.
caknowledgeclub.com provides online mock tests for CA CPT Exam. Mock Tests are available for Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude.
- CPT is entry Level Examination for CA course
- CPT Contains 4 Papers are Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude
- CPT is objective type examination requiring student to answer 200 Multiple Choice questions (it is similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession)
- CPT Examination is now conducted by ICAItwo times a year, in June and December only
- Next CPT examinations to be held in June 2018,December 2018 and June 2019