To pursue the Chartered Accountancy course, one has to register himself with the ICAI into the CA Foundation which is the entrance test to become a Chartered Accountant.
The students can register themselves in this course after appearing in the 12th examination and take the exam once they passed the above exam.
They can get themselves register through the ICAI official website under the CA Foundation registration section
After filling the online registration form and making the required payment, the system will automatically generate the form. Candidates are required to get a print of such online registration form and deposit it to the concerned regional office within 7 days along with the prescribed documents.
Following documents are required to be deposited with the online registration form within 7 days to the concerned regional office –
- Print out of online registration form duly signed by the candidate.
- Attested copy of either Admit Card or Marksheet of class 12th examination issued by the respective board.
- Recent colored photograph should be affixed on the hard copy of such form.
- Attested copy of the Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. ST/ SC/ OBC or differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet/ Admit card of 10th class indicating the Name and Date of Birth.
ICAI will dispatch the material to the students once the above formalities are completed through the Centralized Dispatch System.