Online test for CA CPT, CA Foundation ,CS Foundation , CMA Foundation.
free online test.
onlineexamshub provides practicing questions and answers for professional exams of CA CPT, CA Foundation, CS Foundation, CS Executive and CMA Foundation.
MCQ in Fundamentals Of Accounting ,Mercantile Law, Quantitative Aptitude , General Economics are useful in preparation of CA CPT, CA Foundation, CS Foundation, CS Executive and CMA Foundation Exams .
MCQ in Reasoning Ability are useful for competitive examination, entrance examination and campus interview
- CPT is entry Level Examination for CA course
- Next CPT examinations to be held in December 2017, June 2018, December 2018 and June 2019.
- CPT is objective type examination requiring student to answer 200 Multiple Choice questions (it is similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession).
- CPT Examination is now conducted by ICAI two times a year, in June and December only.
- CPT Contains 4 Papers are Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics & Quantitative Aptitude
- Student has to obtain minimum 100 marks i.e. 50% of total Marks(200) for passing CPT
- No Subject wise linkage for passing CPT
- Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
- Blank answer will fetch Zero marks
ca foundation course 2018
- CA Foundation is entry level Examination for entering into CA Course by Intermediate or 12 th class Students.
- ICAI CA Foundation new syllabus applicable from May 2018.
- CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years
Registration with ICAI
Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for CA Foundation Course.
When student can appear in CA Foundation Exam?
- Qualifying:- Students can appear in the Foundation Examination after qualifying the senior secondary (10+2) examination and
- Study Period :- Students after registration to the CA course with ICAI are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
- So students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
When CA Foundation Exams?
CA Foundation Examination is now conducted two times a year, in May and November only
How Many Papers in CA Foundation?
CA Foundation contains 4 papers. 2 papers are objective type and 2 papers are subjective type.
Subjective type papers
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Objective type papers
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Student has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
Minimum 40 marks for each paper and 200 marks for all papers.
Marks for objective type papers (200 Marks)
Objective type similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession
Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
Blank answer will fetch Zero marks